Linda Overbay, PT, MSPT, OCS, CLT
Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
Certified Lymphedema Therapist
"Although I played youth sports all through college, I never experienced physical therapy as a patient. I came to the profession after studying the sciences in college and then teaching English in Japan after graduation. The profession combines my interest in how the body works with the opportunity to teach patients one-on-one. The most gratifying part of the job is making a real difference in people's lives by allowing them to move more comfortably and efficiently."
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy (MSPT)
Boston University, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Science, Asian Studies, pre-med (BA)
Williams College, Williamstown, MA
Additional/Post Graduate Training
- Functional Manual Therapy courses with the Institute of Physical Art
- Additional manual therapy training with NAIOMT, Paris, Mulligan, and Jones
- Advanced Lymphedema Training at Foeldi Klinik in Germany
- Geriatric exercise & Fall prevention
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (2007)
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist, Klose Training (2015)
- Orthopedics and Lymphedema Treatment, throughout the age spectrum
- Adjunct Faculty/Lab Instructor at Rutgers University School of Health Related Professions, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, 2011-2015
- Nurses Association Continuing Education Speaker, "Lymphedema in Home Care"
With family and friends, Linda enjoys hiking, playing soccer, camping, biking, and cooking. She is a Cub Scout Leader, PTO & school volunteer, youth soccer coach (F License), and USSF referee (Grade 8).
LINDA WORKED FOR MOSAIC FROM 2003 TO 2008, AND RE-JOINED IN JANUARY 2016