Laura Murahashi, PT, DPT, MDT Cert.
Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
"What I like about being a physical therapist is problem solving with patients in order to address their dysfunctional movement patterns. I also enjoy empowering them to take charge and challenge their bodies and improve their health."
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
- Bachelor of Science Biology
Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
POST GRADUATE TRAINING
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy through the McKenzie Institute
- Running courses focused on treating injured runners thru Zeren PT and Performance and North American Seminars Inc.
- Mulligan Course on Upper and Lower Quadrants thru Northeast Seminars
- Pediatric courses on obesity and manual therapy
- Functional movement systems/ selective functional movement assessment
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) certified
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT Cert.)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) certified
Orthopedic rehabilitation, pediatric orthopedic rehab, manual therapy, sports injuries, running injuries, Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy and Mulligan Concept.
Running, hiking, outdoor activities, traveling, backpacking, hanging with my cats, trying new things, laughing, and having good conversations with friends.
LAURA JOINED MOSAIC: SEPTEMBER 2010