- A play-based sensory motor approach to feeding
- To increase your child's awareness, and tolerance to various food properties like smell, color, shape, consistency, texture, tastes
- Teach your child to enjoy their meal
Is mealtime an everyday struggle in the family? Does your child...
- Demonstrate "picky" eating
- Have a very limited realm of food choices(even down to brand of food)
- Show aversion or avoidance to food of a specific texture or smell or food group
- Have difficulty transitioning from one form of food to another
- Have behavioral meltdown during meals
- Demonstrates choking, gagging or coughing while eating
- Have difficulty controlling food within their mouth (chewing, tongue movements, sucking, etc.)
- Have poor weight gain due to picky eating
- Have a feeding tube
MOSAIC can help!