Vikki Littleman, OTR/L
Vikki received her Occupational Therapy Degree and post graduate courses from the University of Washington. She has a passion for working with children and their families. She has worked in a variety of settings including early intervention centers, school districts, at Children's Hospital in Seattle, as well as having a private pediatric occupational therapy practice for over 20 years. She likes working with all ages of children, including infants, toddlers, school aged children and young adults. She also has been a clinical supervisor for occupational therapy students. Vikki has trained and used a therapy dog in her practice with children as well as volunteering with her dog with adults.
Bachelor of Science Occupational Therapy
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Additional/Post Graduate Training
- Advanced Neurodevelopmental Training for Children and Infants, Infant Assessment and has taught in 8 week NDT courses.
- Feeding workshops including the SOS Approach, Oral Motor Courses and the Beckman Feeding Course.
- Sensory Processing Courses including the Alert Program, Astronaut Training, Therapeutic Listening: ILS, ABT and Vital Links workshops.
- Social Interaction Development, Super Flex and Whole Body Listening.
- Fine Motor and Handwriting workshops.
Beyond WorkIn her spare time Vikki enjoys spending time with family, friends and her wonderful dog Murphy. She also enjoys home activities, playing tennis, skiing, cooking, gardening and reading.