For more information please contact Melissa Badenna email@example.com
Our team is dedicated to improving your child's psychological, behavioral, emotional and social well-being. We are specially trained in helping children who are coping with disabilities, special health needs, behavioral or psychological difficulties or chronic illness. Your child and family have access to a wide range of services, including complete psychological evaluation, consultation and treatment.
|Our Specialties:||Our Services:|
ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis)
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Depression or Adjustment Disorders
Grief, Loss or Trauma including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Habit and Tic Disorders
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Social and Emotional Difficulties
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Exposure Response Prevention
Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluations
Empirically Supported Treatments
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Psychological Testing and Assessment
ABA Assessments and treatment -in clinic and in home
School Meetings, 504 Plans, IEP's
Preparing your Child for Testing
While each child is different and there are many different reasons for an evaluation, there are a few general guidelines that can be helpful. Please ask our MOSAIC staff or check the website for a list of helpful tips for the test or evaluation appointment.
When Should A Parent Seek Psychological Care for a Child?
For children displaying any of the following symptoms, parents are encouraged to first speak with their child's primary care physician and ask if it is time to seek additional care.
- Aggressive, noncompliant, impulsive, destructive or hyperactive behavior
- Unexplained or prolonged emotional distress such as depression, anxiety, irritability, anger or grief.
- Lack of concentration / attention, poor school performance, poor organizational skills or conflicts with teachers.
- Delays or regression in development such as language, cognitive, or social and emotional abilities.
- Trouble with social relationships such as peer problems or social skill deficits.
- Difficulty adjusting to stressful situations, such as a chronic illness, divorce, relocation, sibling rivalry or step-family changes.