Kristin Easter, PT, C/NDT
Lead Physical Therapist, Certified Neuro-Developmental Treatment Therapist
Kristin is a pediatric physical therapist with 25 years of experience in various pediatric settings including hospitals, schools, community clinics and outpatient settings. Kristin received her NDTA certification in pediatrics and has extensive experience with children with movement disorders, cerebral palsy, oncology, burns, rheumatology, post orthopedic surgery, prematurity, torticollis, Down Syndrome and developmental delays. Kristin enjoys working with children of all ages and their families to maximize their child's functional abilities. She appreciates the opportunity to serve children and their families at MOSAIC.
BS Physical Therapy
Additional / Post Graduate Training
- NDTA Baby course
- NDTA certificate in Pediatrics
- Neurology and Neurosurgery courses
- Activity Based Restorative Therapy
- Burn management
- Seating and Mobility for Pediatric Clients
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurologic diagnoses and Neuromuscular disorders
In her spare time Kristin enjoys spending time with her husband and 4 children, reading, hiking and cooking.